Thursday, February 4, 2010

Panic attacks are normal right?

So there's a slight possibility i may be manic........slight. School is crazy, work is crazy, home is crazy....wait no home isn't crazy....it's all so much!

I've been keeping up with homework and crap but reading is killing me....i understand it's necessary but seriously people WHAT THE FUCK?

So instead of finding a way to "manage" all of this, i had a small panic attack and the poor boy had to listen to it and really it's what he's there for but again i say poor boy. I'm pretty sure i need a vacation.

Enough about school, i read on another blog that oral sex may lead to throat cancer....SON OF A BITCH...........one more thing to effing worry about!! I swear if i get throat cancer from putting that thing in my mouth i'm gonna punch someone!!!!!!

ok enough of this random bullshit i should be working........or looking like i am

1 comment:

  1. "putting that thing in my mouth" ahahahaha!!! so freekin hilarious.

    hey it's ok i had a money panic attack yesterday at work, remember? kinda lame. we are supposed to do stuff like that.

    or something....

    ReplyDelete