Friday, January 29, 2010

I may possibly have ADD....look a squirrel!

I am completely hyperactive right now and don't even know why!!!

I feel like i was given a half a pound of sugar and a 2 liter of mountain dew to wash it down with! Know what that's called? not a good combination for this little girl! I'm already pretty bubbly and now....i'm like 50X more bubbley.........which means that in an houri'm gonna crash and hate the world....cripes

So i'm at work......."working"........so bored..just want to get my weekend started, i have no superb plans but anything is better than being at work!

So while working i read this crap about Mariah Carey prank calling her "husband" Nick Cannon......know what i think........Mariah is a douchebag.......ok maybe that's a bit strong but that broad is a few cards short of a full deck. Honestly what can they have in common? He's gotta be so very good in bed in order for her to marry him and put his name on her damn body!!

Well whatever....my blog today is not so interesting i'm sorry peoples....i suck

No comments:

Post a Comment