Thursday, April 8, 2010

*STAB*

Holy mother of God could this week BE any more ridiculous?!?!?!!?!?

Ok i may be a little dramatic but not much....i swear. So school started, i've been eating like total donkey shit and my fucking period is coming........so i'm stressed, fat and my boobs hurt........TMI? well suck it up bitches TMI is what you get with this here blog (total southern country back woods accent)

I got a laptop last night, from what i see it's most awesome! We'll see how i feel about it in 2 days after i've either A) dropped it or 2) well....dropped it.....or can't get it to do what i want....or can't figure it out....or...or......thank god for the men in my life who are all technical and shit.

i just read the nicoleisbetter blog and she was talking about a website that has dildos in the shape of an animals dick.........seriously? SERIOUSLY? know what i don't need? a fucking horse dick!......well.........ok no no not like that but really R's not very small..........ok dear god stop with this *stab*......

I've decided if i don't stop eating, learn to cut off my own fat or somehow manage to workout whilst still sitting on my ass........well someone may just die. I am 36lbs away from where i want to be........not a lot but certainly not fucking close.......seriously why can't i be small? i don't think i ask for much.....much.......ok well maybe

Oh god fuck this i'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment