Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nutella, fucking ebay and i'm bored.....very bad combination

Ok i admit i am not the most patient girl ever but......BUT i ordered an ipod from ebay right? and fucking bastard still hasn't sent it or given me a tracking number and he takes forever to email me back.....someone is going to get fucking punched in the fucking testicles if i don't get my fucking ipod!!!!!!!!!!! ok he may actually be a she i'm not really sure cause well, it's ebay but SOMEONE IS GETTING PUNCHED IN THE TESTICLES!!!! i swear it

Yes i'm insane, let's move on

So last night i ate what seemed to be a ridiculous amount of nutella because it cost me 10 fucking weight watcher points and i ended up having to pour pepper into it in order to keep chubby mcchub chub grub hands out of it....that's me in case you didn't figure it out. Now i have to work out today and tomorrow to break even....why do i do this to myself?

And i've decided that y career may be.....dun dun dun......dental assistant! I'm gonna go to school for it and see how i like it...hopefully a lot cause i need a grown up job

and

and


and


I'M MOVING TO TEXAS!!! I know you're thinking "what in the fucking fuck is in Texas?" well soon it will be me :) but no really i'm gonna go to Austin. I've done some research and it seems pretty friggin spectacular! and i'm bored.....i have no children/husband/boyfriend holding me back so i'm gonna make a run for the border....except not really cause i'm staying in texas and not going to mexico but i'm sure there are plenty who have crossed the border and are now coyotes for human smuggling and wtf how am i on this topic?

But no really they have sun and fun and sara! i'm telling you the third one is the best but let's not go too far.....or something

ok i'm going to work out so that i'm not chubby mcchub chub.....well

No comments:

Post a Comment