Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don't know man, this is me with random thoughts!!

So it's summer in Seattle FINALLY! And it's like 80ish degrees today and i'm the happiest girl ever cause i can sit in the sun and wear shorts and sunglasses and drink fruity beverages and omg i'm gonna explode!!

Ok so all i really got today was sunglasses, a skirt and sitting in the sun.....but fuck it i'll take it! So i'm still totally thinking of moving to Texas and am so utterly excited i might pee myself......ok probably not but really it's been known to happen.....oh shut up!

So i'm not sure if you noticed but for 3 weeks i've remained the same weight......cause i'm a chubby chub chub but.....BUT i haven't gained.......that has to be good yeah? Fuck you it's good. So i'm trying my hardest to eat healthy except i totally just had a fat cookie from the bakery downstairs...shit .....cookie has ruined me....

Oh and i've decided to give up on men unless a man that looks like reggie bush or tyrese comes up to me in a suit......or wife beater.......or just boxers........or or or.........ok no but really reggie if you can hear me please show up at my door and insist on making my everything come true lol....i'll loves you i swears!! Apparently i need to get out more and possibly maybe stop fantasising about lovely, delicious, chocolately..........oh sorry

Ok fine, i'm done for now........well

No comments:

Post a Comment