Friday, June 11, 2010

So this is how this crappity crap crap is gonna work?

So here's the deal......my life is ridiculously ridiculous right now........like daytime drama, night line, Maury ridiculous....OK well maybe i exaggerate a tiny bit.....just a tiny though!!

I've decided if this is how shit is gonna go then I'm gonna start drinking......we don't have an alcoholic in the family so fuck it I'll man up and take one for the team...or something. Again not the most grown up response to stress but really, I DON'T WANT TO BE A GROWN UP ANYMORE!

So me and R break up....i know you are thinking again? for realsies? when are you gonna go back to him? fuck you, i have a slight attachment to the bastard I GET IT.....but no it's for realsies this time......then i get a visit from the po po's (haahahahahahh shit that made me lol) saying guess what? and I'm like what? and they're like do you know so and so and I'm like yes i totally do know so and so and they are like oh they are in jail.......WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK???? So now i have all this law and order grown up shit to deal with and no one prepared me for this so I'm totally winging it and hoping beyond all hope i'm not fucking up anything for said jailbird...ha sorry that you have to rely on me dude!

Oh and I'm obsessed with the show weeds now.....because i have no life, no boyfriend, no sex BUT i have wine and weeds......i should have wine and weed but whatever I'll settle for what is not illegal and what is easily accessible to me! Also while watching said show, it makes me feel a little less like a complete fuck up because things could be way worse.......please god do not let them get way worse cause I'm two seconds away from alcoholism and that's just not pretty!

I do believe that i am done ranting for now.....i think.......well we'll see later now won't we?

p.s.
sorry to everyone for my complete UN-ladylike language and severe bi-polarness blurt outs

2 comments:

  1. I vote alcoholism! You get to have fun, you lose inhibition, and you just don't care. Sounds like win/win/win to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes all sounds fun but have you met me? Losing my inhibitions may be a very very very bad thing.....wait you have met me...oh now you're just the devil for egging me on :(

    ReplyDelete