Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OMG I HAVE 7 FOLLOWERS!!!! and I LOVE SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES!!

Ok so it's around THAT time and i want to eat my face off, preferably with anything sugary, salty or cheesy...oh and i bought two snickerdoodle cookies and they are no normal cookies...they are the huge ones that you love and cherish (see to the right)...i'm only eating one right now but i will most likely....definitely end up being the girl under the cookie.......shit......but hey at least i'll get a cookie right?!
Well now that i've properly explained just how unbelievably chubby this little bitch gets......let's move on

So Chaia and i (chaia is the bestie) have decided to do the photo 365 thing right? Except we don't want to join the actual one because we like to party....ok no not really the main reason is because we don't want to take pics of stupid shit.......like fucking landscape......so the rules are.......you have to take pics of yourself, you with something you love or of something you love even if your ass can't get in the pic.......also i should not be allowed to have a camera phone because this is bound to end up horribly.......i fucking warned you guys.

Also! i want a VW Beetle......like so bad........like bad bad.....like so bad that i'd trip a small child to get one.......yes i'm a child tripper fuck you....they are so cute though!

it's the devil cancer supporter duck....just go with it guys...i'm tired


ok here's the first pic....no making fun, i'm almost to my monthly, have some periods and no hair or makeup done....fuck you assholes you're lucky i'm here!

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT THE 7 FOLLOWERS PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so like one is my brother, one is my cousin, one is the bestie and one is a guy at work and one is me...shut up asshole. BUT 2 OF THEM ARE NOT RELATED TO ME AND WANTED TO FOLLOW ME!!!!

i'm secretly totally in love with both of them for following me....not like lesbian love....mostly....ha joking perverts

2 comments:

  1. I think you should send me a cookie to thank me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit the followers are getting demanding....um...see i would send you a cookie but um....well...um....i will be eating both of them because my monthly hates mw SO you gotta take that shit up with mother nature

    ReplyDelete