Monday, September 20, 2010

Words that describe me...PROCRASTINATOR.......ok so only one word

Ok so here's pretty much what you can count on when you know me....ready? I'm a procrastinator....like major....like if i were bleeding to death i'd probably finish a movie before driving myself to the hospital to get stitched up....BUT it runs in the family......so at least i'm not alone in the ridiculous that is me

With that said....here are my 365 photos for the last uh...well 5 days because i suck and cannot get myself to the computer to actually post these fuckers...

pic 1: Spartacus got a new collar..she's pissed it has a bell and now i know when she's about to attack me...muhahahahahah spart-0 sara-1

pic 2: my new adorable shoes that i love and am actually wearing today! woot

pic 3: dude i totally cooked and it's healthy and it's in my points and i'm a happy girl

pic 4: well this is the pic i send to Chaia everytime she says she hates me or won't do something i like

pic 5: well that's red mango and i love it and i want to have babies with it...thanks


I pretty much looked like this when i was little (probably still do) lol

you're welcome for updating bitches! except that i'm lucky you read my blog so never mind...ok i'll take today's pic sometime today and post it i swear!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL if i was bleeding to death i would die from the site of blood before bleeding to death.. cause i'm a moron like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahah at least you know your weakness...honestly i'd probably have a panic attack first....and then once i got to the hospital they'd laugh at me cause it would be something minor and i may or may not have completely blown shit out of proportion.....not that i'd ever do that >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, mostly because I like those shoes, and now you have me craving froyo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if i knew that i could lure people in with my ridiculous shoe wantings then i'd start posting more shoes! And seriously red mango is the most delicious junk ever and......AND it's totally good for you as long as you don't cover it in chocolate and nuts lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally did not do the 365 that day. Fail.

    ReplyDelete